This is OpenGarage, an open-source, universal garage door opener based on ESP8266.
- Universal WiFi garage door opener. (Note: Security+ 2.0 systems require a compatible door button or remote).
- Built-in web interface for local access and configurations.
- Remote access through cloud-based Blynk app.
- Logging and history graph features.
- Built-in ultrasonic distance sensor, LED, button, buzzer (for producing sound alarm).
- Open-source product, with spare digital/analog pins for adding additional sensors or components.
- One assembled and tested OpenGarage controller with enclosure.
- One 6ft microUSB cable.
- One 6ft door button wire (2-conductor).
Optional add-ons (NOT included by default):
- USB wall adapter (if you seriously can't find any spare USB adapter...)
- Security+ 2.0 add-on (for garage door systems with a Yellow learn button and antenna).
Links and Resources: