RFToy is an Arduino-compatible microcontroller board for interfacing with Radio Frequency (RF) modules, including common 433/315MHz RF transmitters, receivers, and the nRF24L01 transceiver.
New: each RFToy now includes a pair of 434MHz transmitter/receiver, and a pair of 315MHz transmitter/receiver!
- ATmega328p running at 3.3V 8MHz, uploaded with the Arduino bootloader.
- Programming in Arduino through on-board micro-USB port.
- One 128x64 OLED display, three tactile buttons.
- Built-in Lithium rechargeable battery.
- Pin headers to fit RF transmitter, receiver, and on-board MOSFET power switches for them.
- Pin headers for nRF24L01 transceiver.
- 3.5mm audio jack to output receiver signal to a computer's line-in port, to record and analyze RF waves.
- Extra pin headers for connecting external components and breadboard experiments.
- One assembled and tested RFToy circuit board
- One 128x64 OLED display
- One LIR2032 Lithium rechargeable coin battery
- One pair of 433Mhz transmitter/receiver, and one pair of 315MHz transmitter/receiver.
Optional Add-ons (not included by default):
- Additional 433/315MHz transmitter/receiver pairs
- nRF24L01 transceiver
- micro-USB cable
- Additional sensors and modules