Wearable Workshop Slides:
These slides are suitable for an introductory wearable electronics workshop that spans 3-4 hours. There are three main sections:
- Basic electronics (LEDs, batteries, resistors etc.)
- Sewing electronics components
- Programming the microcontroller
Where to Get Stuff
- Tools and Supplies: the most common tools are: scissors, set of pliers, hot glue gun, sewing chalk, needles (embroidery type), electric tape. Most of these can be found in local retain stores (Walmart, Michaels, etc).
- Sample Electronics Components: